The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I'm smiling today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My dealer called - I have a Feb 21 build week and VIN for the Black LS 8)

Needless to say, I have a ;D on my face

Sweet.

Big Vito said:
when do dealers get notified that it is scheduled, and congrats :)

My dealer told me their computer gets updated Thursday nights, so he was checking every Friday morning for me.

Vince said:
Big Vito said:

My dealer told me their computer gets updated Thursday nights, so he was checking every Friday morning for me.
good to know :) thank you.
do you know when they ordered it, I wonder how that plays into the scheduling if at all.

Big Vito said:
Vince said:
Big Vito said:

good to know :) thank you.
do you know when they ordered it, I wonder how that plays into the scheduling if at all.

It was ordered the very first day the order banks opened up allowing them to place an order - iirc, November twenty-something. Until this past Friday all they could tell me was the order was 'clean and unscheduled', meaning it had no errors.

BossFred said:
Congrats Vince,
now the wait really starts. ;D

These days are going to seem really long.
I wonder how much it pained Mark to post that Black LS picture ;D

:)congratulations. Did you order the standard BOSS or Leguna Seca? I have a standard BOSS with a fall 2011 production. The wait is going to kill me. This is an awesome car for the price!!! It is durable engine, having been raced on BOSS 302R's for past year.

DICKD03 said:
:)congratulations. Did you order the standard BOSS or Leguna Seca? I have a standard BOSS with a fall 2011 production. The wait is going to kill me. This is an awesome car for the price!!! It is durable engine, having been raced on BOSS 302R's for past year.

Congrats on your order! Which color did you select? Mine is a black Laguna Seca.

TMO Supporting Vendors