The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

IndyCar AeroScreen and F1 Halo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like to look of Indy cars better but if you watched the Netflix series "Drive to Survive" last season you will see how effective the halo was in one big accident. BTW new season starts Sat 2/29

I also saw how the driver couldn't escape in a rollover last year..so there's that

2/28 Tomorrow! I don't bing watch anything, but I might tomorrow.
Ugh i watched the first episode....i dont know if i care that Ferrari and Mercedes decided to do it this time (im a ferrari schumacher guy) last season was way more intense with the midfield only doing it. I CANNOT wait for the german race episode. That was absolutely epic, prob best race of the season

TMO Supporting Vendors