The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Information on a silver/red LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, do we have this LS registered? Vin # 5249968 #550 I have a buddy that is looking at this car, for sale in PA? Boss has 486 miles on it, looks clean, no reports on the car fax....any information would help him make up his mind.

Thats a pretty high build #. It may be close to one of the last Silver LS made. And the color I would of had if I could of only had the money for a LS.
I'm guessing the car is being sold as Used.
Has the Track Key been activated?
Make sure your buddy gets the owners kit. This could be a bargining tool if its missing.
Also make sure the tire kit is in the wheel well. Also the brake ducting kit and splitter along with the trans scoop that comes with the car.

keep us posted on its delivery if it happens. remember to post pictures OR the sale of a silver LS never happened... :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors