The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ingot Silver LS arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats. Where's the photos.

REAL 1

Death smiles at everyone. Army Rangers smile back.
http://imgur.com/a/0X1YB

Here is the link to the photo. Sorry, forgot how to down load the picture itself.

ct4UEpP.jpg
gbyG57R.jpg

Congratulations! I think that color scheme looks better and better as time goes.

Reading your sig - you have some fantastic cars! Please post up some stories about them when you have a chance.

REAL 1

Thanks guys. Truth the family liked the comp orange color better and the black LS color combo better but I like having something different and with something like 133 (?) Ingot silver LSs I doubt I'll run into another one soon.

Plus this car only has 1100 miles on it and is LS 046.

I love it but everyone here liked the comp orange better. Good thing it's mine. ;)

Wife did say the color combonwas growing on her last night when we were out in it and a guy commented " nice car man". ;D

You have a nice of some very nice cars. Enjoy the car & the hobby.
Also thank you for your Military Service.

REAL 1

Guys, Thanks for the kind words.

Don't thank me for the military service, it was my dad. 1st Battalion Rangers WWII. thank him. A supporter and big fan of the Rangers.

:)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel