About a month ago I finished the Metco UCA and bracket install, along with the BMR poly diff bushing kit. I like how the Metco UCA has a pivot assembly for the yoke to prevent binding. I used the high bracket hole location due to BMR Kelly's posts on various web sites/forums. (Metco instructions say use the low hole for a lowered car). Luckily I was able to remove the stock UCA/bracket and get the new one in without lowering the gas tank or remove any of the Whiteline WATTS link pieces (although some of the ratchet swings were extremely limited). Cleaning the stock rubber/sleeve out of the diff was pretty easy. I used a Harbor Freight 2" cup brush that I trimmed the flared part of the cup off so it would fit into the diff sleeve - it ripped the remaining rubber out of the sleeve with ease. https://www.harborfreight.com/wire-wheelcup-brush-set-6-pc-60475.html After install, I put the axle on jack stands to load the suspension, and adjusted the UCA length for driveshaft pinion angle (although not critical since DSS uses a CV joint), and the CV housing to shaft length that DSS calls for. Overall it feels good after a couple weeks of driving to work and some good turns and acceleration onto Interstate on-ramps. No noticeable NVH change.