The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Installed new CPC fuse box cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Went to JLT today and picked up this nice piece. really looks good with the boss intake
http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=357_360&products_id=379
943316_586727948026447_1954610126_n.jpg

944331_586727941359781_1095865131_n.jpg

270743_586727944693114_1458466401_n.jpg[img]

That looks great - gonna have to pick up one now :) what would be cool is if they made the one for the stock air box for symmetry

Justin

unrealford said:
Been there done that last year, nah, nah
I like it, matches intake nicely
yeah I seen others with it but never seen where you guys got it. It is listed on many sites besides JLT.

Justin

NFSBOSS said:
I've had mine for a year and a half and the silver is wearing off. I've only wiped mine off a couple of times so don't go crazy keeping it clean.
oh that is a bummer. I will give it coat of 22ple VR1 maybe that will help it survive

NFSBOSS said:
I've had mine for a year and a half and the silver is wearing off. I've only wiped mine off a couple of times so don't go crazy keeping it clean.

Justin, this means you! ;)

Justin

DGRacing said:
I went with something that can take more abuse.
does that one just slip over the factory lid as well?

I really like the one I just bought. I gave it a 22PLE VR1 coating that should help it survive.

TMO Supporting Vendors