The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Insurance for the Charlotte event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer said:
I did sign up for open track in Vegas but have not heard anything from anyone about my track experience or any other info regarding this. I have my conformation number for the open track event but nothing else. Where would I go to get further information?
Did you take the experience survey about a week ago? Other than that there has been no communication from them.

GA
Sorry to hear those doing open track in Vegas are getting no service. The guys running it in Charlotte are top notch. We get emails almost daily.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Finally got an email back From Jeff at Track Guys who said he cannot find my name and asked if I registered under another. Not sure why I would do that but I suppose he had to ask. I replied no and sent him my registration info and a copy of my receipt. That was a week ago and nothing. I'm not sure I can understand what's so difficult about this.

TMO Supporting Vendors