The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750
I'm stuck with $1317 a year for the Boss from Liberty Mutual. My total is $2728 with my other car and truck. I'm 65, single,homeowner,no accidents or tickets. Mileage is 5 a year for each vehicle.Plus about $600 a year for my Harley. I'm going to shop around for better rates.

privera302 said:
Premium $578/annual; Insured value $50,000; $500 deductible; 6K annual miles

Leland-West Insurance Brokers, Inc.
P. O. Box 26420, Fresno CA 93729-6420
(800) 237-4722

Florida; 62 years old; garaged; 3rd driving vehicle; great driving record.

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750
Just searched a few companys online and the best quote I got was from GEICO. All three vehicles for $ 1314! Just under half what I'm paying now!I will call them soon and get it set up.

fbbob, you have money for accessories now!

49/married/own home/4 vehicles (2012 Audi A4, 2012 Boss, 2003 SportTrac, 2006 Passat) ~$2600/year

22 year old daughter is on the Passat, at least until sh gets her feet under her from college graduation!

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750
BOSS1289 said:
fbbob, you have money for accessories now!

49/married/own home/4 vehicles (2012 Audi A4, 2012 Boss, 2003 SportTrac, 2006 Passat) ~$2600/year

22 year old daughter is on the Passat, at least until sh gets her feet under her from college graduation!
You read my mind! ;D

yknot

Hobbies: Hot Rods & Shooting
I was very pleased with my insurance rate. I did in fact contact my insurance agent before the car was ordered to see what it would run, but final bill was 478.00/ 6 months, for 7500 year, full coverage with 250 deductable. I have ot had a wreck or ticket in 10 years, if that makes a differance.

I was able to contact Heacock today and get a quote,there rate was 700.00 a year with car loss value at 50.000.00
no deductible,uninsured motorist which is 500.00 dollars a yr less than statefarm.I live in Austin TX 55yr old with no accidents and single so you no who I will be switching to ASAP.
Phil

blazin boss said:
I was able to contact Heacock today and get a quote,there rate was 700.00 a year with car loss value at 50.000.00
no deductible,uninsured motorist which is 500.00 dollars a yr less than statefarm.I live in Austin TX 55yr old with no accidents and single so you no who I will be switching to ASAP.
Phil

What's the mileage limit on that quote?

Thought id brighten everyones day. Im 24, unmarried, and have the Boss as the only car on my policy. My record is clean, squeaky clean. I pay 3500/yr. Insurance rates are one of the great advantages of being CDN! Oh well, 3rd gear feels like shuttle a concorde =D

drano38

Wayne
I'm with USAA, and 6 months costs $437. $500 comp/collision deductible.
Of course, living in a town of 500 in South Dakota helps!

I just picked up my car on Tuesday and called my State Farm Agent yesterday to add coverage. My 6 month premium with $500 deductible comprehensive and collision and multi-line and milti-vehicle discounts is $347.

Not joking progressive quoted me 16,000 a year :eek: im 19 have gotten 3 speeding tickets no accidents haha needless to say i got state farm full coverage for 1000 annual

GottaGettaBoss said:
I just picked up my car on Tuesday and called my State Farm Agent yesterday to add coverage. My 6 month premium with $500 deductible comprehensive and collision and multi-line and milti-vehicle discounts is $347.

I used to have state farm. The problem is they did not offer agreed upon value like the collector insurance company's do. With Heacock I have an agreed upon value of $48k. State Farm will only give you market value, ie, blue book value...which is a joke.

I pay something like $5300 a year. No tickets, second vehicle. Sucks having this car in Italy when I think about the insurance. Cant wait to get back to the states.

cbj5259 said:
GottaGettaBoss said:

I used to have state farm. The problem is they did not offer agreed upon value like the collector insurance company's do. With Heacock I have an agreed upon value of $48k. State Farm will only give you market value, ie, blue book value...which is a joke.
Market value and kelly blue book are not necessarily the same thing. The ins. co's do not just go by the Kelly Blue book they also check to see what the car is selling for on the open market in the area you live. I know, I just went through this 4 times.

TMO Supporting Vendors