The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Interesting Article

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Came across this today thought I would share

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/04/18/5-classic-ford-mustangs-can-still-afford/?intcmp=features

Good catch. The SVO is one of my all-time favorites. The one in Vegas was pristine looking.

cheap-stang-4.jpg

Nice little article. I have actually started to consider a 1993 or a bit earlier GT. These were the hot cars when I was in high school. Never could afford one back then. There are some recent threads that talk about collectibility and I contend that a lot is based on generation. I appreciate all generations of cars for their engineering and style (for the times). However, buyers often go for what they couldn't get when they were younger. For me, that's a 93 GT. Barrett Jackson just sold a '91 for around $8k. They are affordable and cool. Unmodified is my goal and that's hard. I get performance in my BOSS, the 93 will be for memories. Cheese graters and all!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel