The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Interior lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The other day was out in the boss and when I got out to lock the the car up, the interior lights/map in center of car will not turn off. So, instead of running the battery dead I disconnected the battery. Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Or knows what it is, or how to fix it? Thanks ???

rcode1965 said:
The other day was out in the boss and when I got out to lock the the car up, the interior lights/map in center of car will not turn off. So, instead of running the battery dead I disconnected the battery. Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Or knows what it is, or how to fix it? Thanks ???
Check the dimmer dial. You probably turned it to the "on" position.

Thanks, cloud 9. That was it.. That made me feel like dumb__s... Lol... I guess we all have our moments... :p

Sesshomurai

Yeah, well I got one for you. One day I noticed that my Yukon Denali keyfob rear hatch opener wasn't working.
Then I tried the finger button on the inside of the handle. Didn't work.

Took it in to the dealer. Apparently there's a button with icon on it above the rear view mirror that turns it on/off. He clicked it back on.

I'm a dummy.

TMO Supporting Vendors