The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing #980 in Grabber Blue!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fduboss302 said:
Congrats! How many miles were on the odo when you went to the AutoX? I did it during "breakin" (350 some miles on the odo)
About 700 miles after some strong break-in and an oil change :)

Too fun

Comgrats on the car. Btw, some of those pics look like the Levittown/Bethpage area, and I saw a GB Boss on Hemp. Trnpk the other nite, possibly you?

bkaser90 said:
Comgrats on the car. Btw, some of those pics look like the Levittown/Bethpage area, and I saw a GB Boss on Hemp. Trnpk the other nite, possibly you?

Most likely was!

Wonder how many bosses are on the island and if any meet up?

There are a few on Long Island. Come out to Oak Beach on Sunday mornings, there are usually a couple there most Sunday's. Get there early though, by 8:00am it's all filled.

orng302 said:
There are a few on Long Island. Come out to Oak Beach on Sunday mornings, there are usually a couple there most Sunday's. Get there early though, by 8:00am it's all filled.
I've been meaning to get over there, problem is 8am on a sun. is usually a little early for me. lol. Mostly I been going to the Bellmore train station on fri. nites. I have the white '13, most times it has the LS wheels on it, and the tinted windows.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel