The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing "Project 6GR" Spun Forged wheels For S550 Mustang & GT350

Which Color Wheel Would You Prefer

• Gloss Black

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face76 said:
Put me in for a set of R spec.

Which finish will match the R finish the closest?
The two color options are satin black and satin gunmetal. The black will be the closest. I'm hoping the satin black is a similar finish to the Enkei PF01's but a lot more durable! The stock non R wheels are also a satin black.

PF01_black1-510x475-300x300_zpsx4xc90wr.jpg

Hey guys a little update for you all.

We are right under 20 pre orders within 2 official weeks !

Thank you all once again for the amazing support.

Need4SpeedMotors said:
Hey guys a little update for you all.

We are right under 20 pre orders within 2 official weeks !

Thank you all once again for the amazing support.
Good to hear Paul. Let's get this filled guys so we have wheels for this coming track season. Just realize that if you're car is in production or even scheduled, the wheels will still be a little behind your car. Just want to make sure we're thinking ahead. If you wait for your car to arrive before ordering, it could get to be March and all of a sudden realize we don't have track wheels! ;)

cloud9 said:
Good to hear Paul. Let's get this filled guys so we have wheels for this coming track season. Just realize that if you're car is in production or even scheduled, the wheels will still be a little behind your car. Just want to make sure we're thinking ahead. If you wait for your car to arrive before ordering, it could get to be March and all of a sudden realize we don't have track wheels! ;)

Paul, you need to hire Cloud9! ;D

Austin
Fomoco302 said:
Come to Texas. No snow, no income tax, lower COL, wide open spaces, firearm friendly, and we have COTA! Oh yeah we also have 85 mph speed limits.

Yeah, but you'll want to stay away from that humid, mosquito-infested swamp that calls itself "Houston". :)

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

Quick thing come by California its warm and dry here. Other then that we are right at 20 orders.

Its a equal split between the Satin Black and the Satin Graphite

There must be at least 20 guys in the GT350 tracking thread that are expecting delivery soon that need wheels ;) And if you're like me you need two sets of track wheels for those 3 day events :)

cloud9 said:
There must be at least 20 guys in the GT350 tracking thread that are expecting delivery soon that need wheels ;) And if you're like me you need two sets of track wheels for those 3 day events :)

That us true !

Let me check that out and see whos in need of some good badass wheels !

TMO Supporting Vendors