The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing "Project 6GR" Spun Forged wheels For S550 Mustang & GT350

Which Color Wheel Would You Prefer

• Gloss Black

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face76 said:
Have had plenty of stones before and never fun.

It does reveal how someone could be addicted to pain killers though.

Your telling me brotha, I was on Vic for a few days because of it.

On a brighter side im good now breathing fine walking fine, pains gone so back to the matter at hand getting these badboys here for you guys to enjoy !

Good morning ladies and gents we would like to notify everyone.

We are doing a Last Call event on the 6GR wheels prior to their arrival this coming month as they are selling out.

Contact me for last call information, availability and pricing

Need4SpeedMotors said:
Good morning ladies and gents we would like to notify everyone.

We are doing a Last Call event on the 6GR wheels prior to their arrival this coming month as they are selling out.

Contact me for last call information, availability and pricing
Great news. These will be very popular. What is the ETA on the first samples Paul?

The non R spec wheels are what's arriving this week. Hopefully they can find an R to test fit the 19x11 for clearance around the caliper.

Hey guys, sorry I had the hardest time trying to log back in = / it was a mission.

Alright sample coming this week, its the non R spec.

Ill be posting more info once i get them in my hands. Hopefully within the next day or so.

Hey guys just wanted to shoot a pm and update, wheels are being finalized in production with testing and all. We are on schedule. Im sorry if I have not been here as much my mothers health has been failing for a period of time and she passed away 2 days ago, so I have been with my family getting things ready for the funeral.

Never the less I know she would be made at me if I was to not keep my daily routine going inn some way and somehow. I am checking my image bank to see if I can provide you guys a teaser.

I will find that and post up shortly for you guys.

Best,

Paul

Need4SpeedMotors said:
Hey guys just wanted to shoot a pm and update, wheels are being finalized in production with testing and all. We are on schedule. Im sorry if I have not been here as much my mothers health has been failing for a period of time and she passed away 2 days ago, so I have been with my family getting things ready for the funeral.

Never the less I know she would be made at me if I was to not keep my daily routine going inn some way and somehow. I am checking my image bank to see if I can provide you guys a teaser.

I will find that and post up shortly for you guys.

Best,

Paul
Our sympathies for the loss of your mother Paul.

Called but didn't get the opportunity to leave a message. Email sent. Paul, I'd like to grab a set of the R spec wheels for my GT350 in black.

I sent my text/phone number to you via your email address.

Thank you.

ON EDIT:

Paul spent some time on the phone with me moments ago. R specs with 305/325 Invos coming. Thanks again Paul!

Images on the stang shortly, also yep we are still on tracking should anything happen like a band of pirates that own GT35's try and rob the container to get wheels for their cars I will personally inform you all lol.

Need4SpeedMotors said:
Images on the stang shortly, also yep we are still on tracking should anything happen like a band of pirates that own GT350 wheels try and rob the container I will personally inform you all lol.
Or an earthquake in Taiwan. ;)

Paul are those the non R spec wheels? If so we should check to see if the 19x11" rear will clear the front brakes on a GT350

VoodooBOSS said:
Or an earthquake in Taiwan. ;)

Paul are those the non R spec wheels? If so we should check to see if the 19x11" rear will clear the front brakes on a GT350

Ill have to ask them since I asked for images and they sent me that, but yes sir we will be doing all the finale checks in person with the samples, their coming this week finally !

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel