The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikF1959

2013 Laguna Seca
OK All, first time posting. Picked up my 2013 LS Boss on Monday. I was the owner of a 1970 Grabber Orange Boss 302 for almost 20 years and sold it to pay for childs medical expenses. Swore one day I would buy another. Well, instead of buying a 1970 Boss, I bought the 2013 LS and OMG what a car. Have only driven it 500 miles so far but I have to admit, it is the fastest and best handling car I have ever driven including M5s, Corvettes and Shelbys. What a car!!! Ford definately had a better idea!!!

Sesshomurai

Awesome! Glad you love it. We all feel the same and many owners on here have various cars in their garage from porches, bmw's etc and say the same things about this great car. Not sure if you're the modding type, but you will be tempted to nonetheless...

Welcome to BMO!

I had a 1970 grabber blue Boss 302 when I was 16...sold the car in 1972 for $1650. 42 years later the Boss is back. Ordered a '13 Black LS Boss on 8/6 & took delivery on Black Friday LS # 659. Have installed a few mods & have had the track key program installed. Only 350 miles so far...have not used the track key yet.

Welcome to both of you. We have an introduction thread located below. Drop in and tell us more of your story.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3503.0

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel