The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

IPad case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I didn't until I saw this thread. ;) They have them for the iP3 but not the iP4. I do have a Boss background on my iP4.

P1010695.jpg

P1010696.jpg

http://www.zazzle.com/2012_boss_302_speckcase-176393702533677598

Zazzle is the one you can upload your own images to make stuff right? I don't like how the pic looks on the case, but if you can upload your own pics it could be fun.

Or are you just trying to get people to buy the one you made so you get a cut? ;D

Does that case work with the screen cover from Apple or does it have its own flap? All the pics are of the back, despite what the description says about them.

Yup it is the one you can upload your own pics. Just did one to test it. Won't let me make a link to it though since I didn't set it for sale. If you guys like stuff like this, you should play around on the site. You can make all sorts of stuff.

TMO Supporting Vendors