The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Is everyone else having this problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I only use the Red Key, and I reset my PCM every 3 months or so, (since the key learns and dumbs everything down when I drive in town allot). I also noticed that resetting the PCM also helps the Sync from saying "Index full"... I took it in for warranty service to see if there was a better way to get the Sync reset, and Ford is aware of the problem. Basically Apple is updating their software faster than Ford can update theirs, and thus it causes issues with Sync.

same issues with sync. i tend to make really long playlists now. speaking of which mine has been hung in the indexing full BS for a couple weeks I'll disconnect the battery tonight or tomorrow. then maybe go back to red key and see if it's still pinging have gone through 2 tanks of gas.

TMO Supporting Vendors