The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Is This The New GT500?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlqx

Mustangless
Well, that picture certainly isn't as it's an "artist rendering". But a mule in GT350R clothing could be anything. Whatever it is, it'll be cool I'm sure.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Well, that picture certainly isn't as it's an "artist rendering". But a mule in GT350R clothing could be anything. Whatever it is, it'll be cool I'm sure.

And a pretty bad 'chop too. I think those are Lambo parts patched in...:rolleyes: And I love how edges in all the hood details are fubared.

On top of that, the quoted details sound fake.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
With the Ford GT going to an Ecoboost V6 and everything else , for all intents and purpose , an Ecotreehugger motor, it sures does not seem likely they would move back up with engine size when it seems to be their theme to go small with forced air? A 7 liter would set the competition on it's ear, but believe the SC 5.2 is more likely to appear? Glad I have a flat plane crank coming, as folks say I can be cranky and I am definitely just naturally aspirated at my age --- wife says my supercharged days are over since I can't catch her after she got a new hip. Whoops, TMI again , and I meant to stop that!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors