The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Is today the day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So my 13 GHIG Boss arrived at the holding yard just 30 miles from the dealer last Thursday.

According to Ford it is scheduled for delivery today. I am going totally nuts!

???

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
metro201 said:
So my 13 GHIG Boss arrived at the holding yard just 30 miles from the dealer last Thursday.

According to Ford it is scheduled for delivery today. I am going totally nuts!

???

Now you are at the mercy of the schedule of the local hauler. If it doesn't show up today you could always call them if you know where it is, or ask that your dealer try and find out? Must be a great feeling waiting for 'the call', but it sure is hard to concentrate on work! ;D

Don't forget your camera when you go pick it up (and inspect your stripes!). Good luck.

Thanks everyone... I don't have any nails left. As soon as i have some pics I will post them ASAP!

I hope today is the day. Here's a teaser for you.

IMG_0698.jpg

ace72ace

Wow, that's just cruel. Like waving a Texas Donut under the nose of a contestant on The Biggest Loser...

It was the day!

Dealer emailed me and said the Boss had arrived. Build number 325.

Calling the shipping company. Atlanta Bound!

ace72ace

metro201 said:
It was the day!

Dealer emailed me and said the Boss had arrived. Build number 325.

Calling the shipping company. Atlanta Bound!

Just for you!

Screenshot2012-05-01at43630PM.png

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel