The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Is TracKey available outside the US?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unfortunately Ford of Europe does not sell Mustangs in Europe so we have to wait for the calibration to be released in the US.

#299 said:
Unfortunately Ford of Europe does not sell Mustangs in Europe so we have to wait for the calibration to be released in the US.

Thanks for the info -- sorry you have to wait, too.

TracKey has not been released to the public yet...anywhere. Look for it in September.

5 DOT 0 said:
AZBoss302 said:
September? What happened to an August release........ :'(
It was late August or early September. I'm trying to not set the expectations too high. ;) I hope we are pleasantly surprised and it gets released this week.
Now we're talking. BIR a week from Thursday. C'mon Ford, help me with those GT3 RS's!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors