The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ISO: 19x11 square setup - Found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
SoCal
Not sure if this is the item you're looking for but as always, one issues does not constitute a trend.

Just saw this now. For anyone who is curious or has questions, this was my post on M6G.
After doing some digging, I determined the crack was most likely a manufacturer defect. I noticed the crack after one track day at Buttonwillow but for all I know, it could have been there from the day I purchased them.

I've used Flow/Rotary/Spun forged wheels for all my track and auto-x activities for 4 years. No issues and it works for my budget and skill level.
I currently use a set or MRR FS-6's in 19x11 square on a 305 and it works nicely so far. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to upgrade to a
fully forged wheel set but my skill set doesn't require or justify that type of cost or hardware. I had a nice opportunity to get some Forgelines but
let it go due to the previous statement.

20200517_142559.jpg
DSC09599.jpg

Anyways, we'll see what the future has in store...

@KonaBoss I have 2 sets of 19x11 +50 I'm selling for a good price. If you are still looking, PM me.

Anyone have any feedback on rut wander on the street in an S197 with 19x11's and 305/30/19's? Would be a fairly street oriented tire, likely pilot sport 4s

305/30 wander more for me than 305/35's. We have pretty good ruts in MD. Definitely have to have a good grasp of the wheel at all times.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel