The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It is finally here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got the call from the dealer, should be able to pick her up today. I don't even know the number yet.

securedownload.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

Also picked up my bracket from Craig yesterday. http://www.ccmustangbrackets.com/

Dealer knows I will flip if they drill out the front bumper or put a dealer sticker on it.

BLAZN BOSS

06GT to 13LS said:
I can't believe this. I got it home and realized a piece of the stripe is missing behind the driver side door.

1e22d375.jpg

Taking it back in the morning to get the stripe ordered.
wow thats wild.........guess they were in a hurry to get it to you..........beautiful car!!! I want those wheels for my 12' Boss!

It wouldn't be a Ford if something wasn't wrong. I was on the lot back in 86 and found a LX 5.0 with a GT passenger seat and a LX drivers seat. Yes I'm showing my age as well. I really like the silver/black combo, nice!

WTF How in the hell does "quality control" miss that... :'(

06GT to 13LS said:
I can't believe this. I got it home and realized a piece of the stripe is missing behind the driver side door.

1e22d375.jpg

Taking it back in the morning to get the stripe ordered.

that is pretty f'd up.

no one else noticed either you can see it missing in the pic on the truck.

The Gremlins of ramp 51 stole your stripe so they could hold on to your Boss a little longer, but their plan didn't work. Enjoy your Boss now that you have it..the stripe is a minor detail as you look at the big picture.....You enjoying your car!

Justin said:
Awesome will you be at the next Cars and Coffee in VA beach?

When is it? Probably not though. I leave tuesday for Cal, damn I'm going to miss my car while I'm gone. I may need to come visit you when I get back for some help with the MGW install as I live in a condo and don't have room for the tools or space to do it in. What is your favorite frosty beverage?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
06GT to 13LS said:
Justin said:

When is it? Probably not though. I leave tuesday for Cal, damn I'm going to miss my car while I'm gone. I may need to come visit you when I get back for some help with the MGW install as I live in a condo and don't have room for the tools or space to do it in. What is your favorite frosty beverage?
They are always the first saturday of the month so the next one is aug 4th. and you are more than welcome to come on over to install your parts. I drink miller lite

BLAZN BOSS

Justin said:
06GT to 13LS said:
Justin said:

They are always the first saturday of the month so the next one is aug 4th. and you are more than welcome to come on over to install your parts. I drink miller lite
I wanna play too!

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
BLAZN BOSS said:
Justin said:
06GT to 13LS said:
Justin said:

I wanna play too!
its open to all get there early to get the better parking spots

TMO Supporting Vendors