The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's been almost 2 months....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zquez said:
Now that's living right there my friend. Now invest in a 1 mile long paved driveway and you'll be set! ha

To offset any environmental issues from paving a mile long driveway, be sure and plant a new tree.....

16.jpg

-16 degrees this morning in Minnesota - the Boss is in a heated garage hibernating. I have enjoyed sitting in it testing out the new sound system though. :)

Early spring, early spring, early spring!!!!!

HEY, never thought of that, put the BOSS on my flat bed, go down the road, leave the diesel and trailer on the pavement for the return trip! The farmers will REALLY think I'm nuts for sure!

It's a pain in the AZZ, but I'm only 10 miles from some of the best mountain roads VA has to offer. Rt 250 west, Rt 33 west, Rt 39 west. I'm either on my RC 51 or taking the BOSS out for a burn if I'm lazy. My oldest son is a VA State Trooper, and when he took the BOSS for it's first ride we went west on Rt 250 to Monterey VA, that route has some really snaky pavement. There are still finger nail impressions in the RS dash pad, he certainly can drive fast and accurate, I just don't enjoy being a passenger.

TMO Supporting Vendors