The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's been almost 2 months....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am definitely feeling it, too. Hopefully there is enough rain this Wednesday to wash the roads since the weathermen claim it will be low 40s this weekend!

South shore, MA. Not as bad as NH, though. I want to move to NH, but that extra 100 miles North will kill my Boss driving time...

Docgab said:
Not to rub it in but, 77 and sunny in New Orleans yesterday. Perfect for windows down driving. 75 for a high today. I used to live further north with cold winters. Don't miss it at all. We pay for it in August though.
[/quote

Yea, I'm there with ya. I'm in Texas at the Louisiana border and it's been awsome weather, sunny and 70's..I put a few hundred miles on my car just riding the back roads by myself..

Last winter was a blessing for me here in Ct. Little snow & above average temps meant I was out in my brand new Boss almost every day...not like this winter so far. As for the two hurricanes, lost power during both storms..Irene 8 hours, Sandy 3 days..could have been worse....at least I still had a house to stay in..

302BOB said:
Last winter was a blessing for me here in Ct. Little snow & above average temps meant I was out in my brand new Boss almost every day...not like this winter so far. As for the two hurricanes, lost power during both storms..Irene 8 hours, Sandy 3 days..could have been worse....at least I still had a house to stay in..

Good luck up there, I'll be working off of Long Island in Feb. Heard there were still 30k people without homes? Man that sucks. Had an apartment when Katrina hit here. It was wet scrapwood. It's a fact of life here on the Gulf. You want nice weather, you have to deal with hurricanes :eek:

I have never been a fan of the cold. I can deal with it, but I sure do like sittin' on the porch sipping coffee in my shorts at the end of Jan.

We had cold weather here the last couple of days too - it was only about 60 and rained! Back to the 70's and sunny for the next week.

This is the reason that I bought my Boss in Vegas on the way down to Arizona. ;D

Sesshomurai

knappj69 said:
72 in our nations capital today. It was nice to take a drive with the windows down. Downside is back to 40 degree weather on Thursday.

Yep. After i charged my battery, took her out for a long overdue run. Sucks about Thursday though....

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Hey not to say I don't feel your pain, because I do, but I went 6 months barely even driving. I didn't even get to see a Boss in person.

With that said, I've driven mine 2 days in a row and will likely make it 3 tomorrow.

Being deployed sure does make you appreciate the little things in life doesn't it? Actually, pretty much everything in the military makes you appreciate the little things....

I'm stuck until it either gets REAL COLD or REAL WARM for awhile. I've got one mile of dirt road to cross before hitting pavement. My car will not touch MUD for no reason. So it's got to thaw for good, or freeze hard! I won't trade my house for anything, mountain views on three sides, neighbors, a quarter mile away, shoot from the house, it's heaven. But, God has a sense of humor, you should see the looks when I used to motor my Black Corvette up the road at 5 mph! I get the same with the BOSS, they are CONVINCED I'm nuts!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sesshomurai

BOSS BUS said:
I'm stuck until it either gets REAL COLD or REAL WARM for awhile. I've got one mile of dirt road to cross before hitting pavement. My car will not touch MUD for no reason. So it's got to thaw for good, or freeze hard! I won't trade my house for anything, mountain views on three sides, neighbors, a quarter mile away, shoot from the house, it's heaven. But, God has a sense of humor, you should see the looks when I used to motor my Black Corvette up the road at 5 mph! I get the same with the BOSS, they are CONVINCED I'm nuts!

Time for a trailer my friend!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel