The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's been almost 2 months....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
And I can't stand *NOT DRIVING MY BOSS* !!! It's a whopping 28 degrees here in southern NH, and I have to run an errand on this sunny Sunday afternoon, so I'm giving into temptation. I have the Boss warming up right now with the trackey in it, and nobody is going to stop me. ::)

I got mine out a couple of weeks ago. We are supposed to get more rain this week. I hope that washes the salt away enough that I can get it out again later this week. I don't mind rain or cold but salt is the enemy.

Made it up to 32° in my area of PA today and was sunny out, but the roads are literally white because of the amount of salt on them. Supposedly a warm front is coming thru this week with rain and temps in the 50°s, so maybe by next weekend I can get it out...fingers crossed.

cbj5259 said:
Made it up to 32° in my area of PA today and was sunny out, but the roads are literally white because of the amount of salt on them. Supposedly a warm front is coming thru this week with rain and temps in the 50°s, so maybe by next weekend I can get it out...fingers crossed.
cbj5259 what area of PA are you from? I'm near Quakertown, and have been wondering if anyone on this forum is in my area.

went for a ride with the trackey today. hung it up when the snow tires went on. sorta lope idle was fun to hear again.

DomEOD said:
Don't fear the cold.
tumblr_mgngadAHZl1rv1rzko1_1280.jpg

Im not usually one for eccentric colors or snow sitting on my high performance driving machine, but I must say that I LOVE GHIG and the snow on top of it somehow only serves to make it sexier.

Wow! Nothing but sunshine at EuroSunday this morning with temps in the 40's. Nice turnout including an Aventador. Ran into another Boss owner that I met at BTA.

Not to rub it in but, 77 and sunny in New Orleans yesterday. Perfect for windows down driving. 75 for a high today. I used to live further north with cold winters. Don't miss it at all. We pay for it in August though.

Docgab said:
Not to rub it in but, 77 and sunny in New Orleans yesterday. Perfect for windows down driving. 75 for a high today. I used to live further north with cold winters. Don't miss it at all. We pay for it in August though.

Or the occasional hurricane. :'(

I drove the boss over ice covered roads to VIR over the weekend and then pulled 140 on the back and front stretch. My car is covered in salt, rubber, dirt, mud, and brake dust. Still won't have a good day to clean it till later this week. So its going to sit like this.

TMO Supporting Vendors