The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's been awfully quiet out there...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I think the CO and the TBY both are I'd say secondary colors. The color I most associate with a Boss is GB. But that's me.

Just for fun I googled Boss 302 and clicked on images. The most common colors that came up from the original cars were orange and yellow. There were a few blue cars, there were also red, white and green.

ufnavy06 said:
I think the CO and the TBY both are I'd say secondary colors. The color I most associate with a Boss is GB. But that's me.

It figures someone in the Navy would like blue !! LOL!

ufnavy06 said:
Well you have good taste. The only one they made sold for $450,000 ;D Of course waiting until next year when it's a production color might save a few bucks.

GA
cloud9 said:
ufnavy06 said:
Well you have good taste. The only one they made sold for $450,000 ;D Of course waiting until next year when it's a production color might save a few bucks.

I actually prefer the striping of MY2013, and grabber green would be cool.

GA
ufnavy06 said:

The reason YB is signature Boss to me is that it was the like the color of Parnelli Jones' car (as Highland Green is signature for the Bullitt since that was the color of the car in the movie).

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I can see a lot of 1970 Boss 302s in orange or yellow but, a 1969 is GB all the way.

Vince said:
ufnavy06 said:

It figures someone in the Navy would like blue !! LOL!

What are you trying to say? ;) I bleed orange and blue! I mean I can go with CO or KB and have a gator theme or TBY and KB and have a navy car. Just so happens I like the GB the best but sadly, it's not offered. And I'm not holding my breath on a 2013.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel