The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's getting hot out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is right as I pulled off the fwy and I saw 113 before I got my phone unlocked. I'm pretty sure my car reads hot but this is the hottest I've seen in the year I've owned my Boss.

IMG_1296.jpg

One thing I don't miss about living in the valley is the heat, I was in Davis for 4 years. If you are sweating at 4 am, it is too darn hot.

Yes, UCD. I did a couple summer sessions as a TA and there were nights it never cooled down. It was only a couple weeks but it must have been in the 90s at night because you would sweat just standing outside.

Here in the bay, the best I have done is had the temp readout just say HOT on my truck. There was a day at the track where they shut down the track for a few hours because it was too hot but I don't recall what temp it was. A couple people passed out driving and crashed, it was a mess.

TMO Supporting Vendors