The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's Global Mustang week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Galaxy is next, I'll tell ya!!!!......first things, first, tho................where did I put those darn keys????????????......Hon just reminded me.............somewhere, where they wouldn't get lost.............that narrows it down...................nobody ever said the Golden Years were going to be easy.............................That damn new fence has something to do with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....OH NO, not this song again??????

Last edited:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
Ford and the Michigan Mustang club is organizing a rally on Saturday too. We're kicking things off at the Michigan Central Station with a display of Ford vehicles (including the Mach E 1400 demonstrator that I worked on) and then a 100mile drive through some nice road around Detroit, to finish at the Ford's Garage restaurant in Dearborn. Should be a fun day, hopefully the weather cooperates (Michigan...) and I can take the Shelby out!

hopefully the weather cooperates (Michigan...) and I can take the Shelby out!
If the weather is bad, be sure to fire Her up in the garage for a few good revs!!!!!!....I remember seeing the first Mustang at the '64/'65 World's fair in New York City when I was a kid.......boy, that was a long tyme ago................................. The Ford Motor Company introduced the Ford Mustang automobile to the public at its pavilion on April 17, 1964. The Ford pavilion featured the "Ford's Magic Skyway" ride, in which guests rode in Ford convertibles past scenes featuring dinosaurs, cavemen, and a futuristic cityscape.[69] After the Fair, the Audio-Animatronic dinosaurs would move to Disneyland, becoming part of the Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad's

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel