The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

IT'S NOT A BOSS..........BUT IT'S SO BAAAAD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
cloud9 said:
Super Snakes are fast, but not fast enough ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8FC930aOFA[/youtube]

I was laughing at the wife chit-chat, talking about burning up more dollars and the UPS dropping off more stuff... ;D

I'm impressed with the power of the super snake shown in that video but I am more than happy with what my BOSS has to offer. I have no plans (right now) to track my car, but opening it up on winding roads around here really is all I need.I have never had a car like this perform & sound so amazing!!!! ...Besides, with 700 plus HP I could get in serious trouble really quick. Me & my BOSS are one ...so be it.

302BOB said:
2013 Shelby GT 500... 650 HP! Catching up to the "SNAKE". Bye Bye ZL1 Camaro...............
Yea that's pretty amazing. Mine puts down 640 hp at the tire, so still more than the 2013, but it won't go 200! That's absolutely insane that you can buy a factory Mustang that will hit 200 mph. :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel