The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's Strawberry Season!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All of the local stands are open and the berries are looking good. I hope everyone has a local strawberry stand close to them. My family will be overdosing on them over the next few months. Anyone else go crazy over fresh strawberries?

IMG_2330_zps5c3426f0.jpg

There's a local farm about 3 miles up the road from me. They get them and the apples from Watsonville. We're lucky the best produce in the world is grown in our backyards.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Fat Boss said:
There's a local farm about 3 miles up the road from me. They get them and the apples from Watsonville. We're lucky the best produce in the world is grown in our backyards.

Just making sure this is the same Watsonville I know of, here in Ca. Still learning what's around here as this is the longest I've ever been on the west coast.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
That was on the list of reasons to move to CA...and also to grow my own. My favorite are the fragraia vesca or 'wild' strawberries. I also keep a few plants by the sidewalk for passer-bys.

Uh, so yes, I go crazy over fresh strawberries!

Bay Area
I have a world famous strawberry field just 5 minutes from my house and we can go pick our own. Damn Southern California sure does rock. Oh yeah and its always detailing season :p

TMO Supporting Vendors