The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I've noticed some dealers don't seem to know about the LS model...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just for grins I looked at autotrader.com the other day. I saw two LS models at dealers that look too good to be true. One a Black/Red 2012 with 8000 miles for $36K, and the other a SBY 2013 with 5800 miles for $38K.

Of course, maybe there are title issues or accidents or whatever, but these seem to be lower than I expected at this point. If the 2013 SBY LS wasn't 2000 miles away I'd take a look at it. All of the private party LS models were in the $40K-$50K range, one dreamer wants $75K!

For regular Boss, the cheapest is a 2012 for $22K with 80K miles, but there are a couple at $27-28K that only have 20,000 or fewer miles. A couple more years and I might be getting my track Boss.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel