The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

JD's 2013 Boss 302 LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi,

I am new here and not sure if this is the right post to introduce my favorite car ever and myself .. ;)
Pete told me about this forum as I was purchasing some parts from him... thank you Pete.. ;)
I bought a brand new 2013 Boss Laguna Seca in July 2013, one of the last ones available. It is School Bus Yellow and I bought it from Ford Sandy Spring in Atlanta.
It is number 318, last four digits of the VIN are 2383. It has 3000 miles now, one track day only. I am now signed up for more track days as this is so much fun.. :)
Let me know if I need to register elsewhere.
Looking forward to chat with you and maybe meet some of you.. ;)

JD, welcome to BMO. You can read the thread below for tips on how to post photos and videos on BMO. Enjoy your Boss!

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0

Welcome! There are a lot of great people here and by far the most track experienced forum for Mustangs out there. I look forward to every click of the mouse on the "show unread posts since last visit" link. Like the Borg trying desperately to assimilate the collective knowledge here.

TMO Supporting Vendors