The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

JMS PedalMAX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue__Venum

Serpent_R_647
Anyone install a PedalMAX in their 350’s? Did it really make a difference in the throttle response, I feel that my throttle response is pretty good. Thoughts.

I have it and it makes a pretty big difference. Throttle response on the 350’is pretty lame in my opinion. I was very used to running Lund tunes on my GT500s and loved the throttle response. The Pedalmax bridges the gap quite a bit.

Bay Area
I have it and it makes a pretty big difference. Throttle response on the 350’is pretty lame in my opinion. I was very used to running Lund tunes on my GT500s and loved the throttle response. The Pedalmax bridges the gap quite a bit.

Do you know if it will interfere with auto-blip or should I talk to the manufacturer?

Blue__Venum

Serpent_R_647
Thanks for your inputs, I am also running Auto-blip. I think I might give the PedalMAX a shot. Will keep you all posted on how it works with Auto-blip.

TMO Supporting Vendors