The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Jongbloed 18x10.5 Wheels w/ Falken Azenis RT615k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello and thanks for viewing my post. Up for sale are my trusty Flow Formed 18x10.5 Jongbloed wheels. Wheels are in very good condition.
They include all 4 Valve Stem tpms Sensors and are wrapped in Falken Azeni RT-615k Tires 295-40-18. Tires are not new but do have life left in them.
This is an excellent street/track tire package. I have ran up to a 315 wide tire square with no fitment problems. This is a super easy way to increase your grip level. I love this tire wheel package but I recently changed things up so no longer need them.
If interested feel free to make an offer.

Cost = $2000
Buyer Pays Shipping

IMG_3072.jpeg

IMG_3073.jpeg

IMG_3074.jpeg

IMG_3075.jpeg

IMG_7220.jpeg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Darkside.....keep in mind you are an extremely new poster , just trying to sell something and we have had some Scam issues and phony items for sale , so folks are cautious. You posted some nice pictures and a decent intro, but buyers on here are warned to take a good and safe look , so the more extensive the info the better. No offense, but we look after our own and we are courteous to new posters , but we are also understandably wary!!

PS - Even though I am in the Cornfields of Nebraska , I am a Geography nut and know where Altadena ( California ) is, but many others may not ,so shipping could be an issue. Post all the reassurance you can and look to the conversations section to see if any one responds-- this is a PM on this Forum.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
See my post above , he notes he is from Altadena , which is in California. Would suggest he also posts the exact age of the tires as he was considerate to note they were not new, but no listing of how old they might be?

Darkside.....keep in mind you are an extremely new poster , just trying to sell something and we have had some Scam issues and phony items for sale , so folks are cautious. You posted some nice pictures and a decent intro, but buyers on here are warned to take a good and safe look , so the more extensive the info the better. No offense, but we look after our own and we are courteous to new posters , but we are also understandably wary!!

PS - Even though I am in the Cornfields of Nebraska , I am a Geography nut and know where Altadena ( California ) is, but many others may not ,so shipping could be an issue. Post all the reassurance you can and look to the conversations section to see if any one responds-- this is a PM on this Forum.

Hi!!!! Thanks for the feedback. Crazy that you know where Altadena is. Sometimes So-Cal people I meet do not know where it is. In regards to credibility, yeah i get it. Buying stuff online always leaves the outcome to go in either direction. If anyone wants my number just send me a message. I'd love to talk over the phone.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not as quick as the "Big Three," but the 615K+ is a solid tire for autocross and track time. I am sure folks will appreciate that. they are only a few years old---good info to know!!

TMO Supporting Vendors