The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

JPC offers a t-56 for 11-12 mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Boy this unit is sweeeeeet!!! In one of the links on your original link it states this unit comes in around 3 grand. I got to believe this does not include the clutch that will need to be bought also. I am sure we will eventually here a lot more about this unit from forum members in the future. This unit seems to be reasonably priced.

How big a problem would it be mating up your new DSS alum shaft to this puppy Justin?

MMD

It would also need another driveshaft, nothing stock or after market to a MT82 would work.......little bummed about this,......in my opinion the MT82 is a POS im finding out,.....and I already bought an expensive 4" alunimum driveshaft and a MGW shifter is one day away...... would and still considering this as an option.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
cf6mech said:
It would also need another driveshaft, nothing stock or after market to a MT82 would work.......little bummed about this,......in my opinion the MT82 is a POS im finding out,.....and I already bought an expensive 4" alunimum driveshaft and a MGW shifter is one day away...... would and still considering this as an option.
You shouldn't have too much of a problem selling the shifter, driveshaft, and the Mt-82 on this forum do you think?

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
I had read also that this kit really reduces your MPG as well, so something to be aware of if your Boss is a daily driver and not a dedicated track beast.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
ace72ace said:
I had read also that this kit really reduces your MPG as well, so something to be aware of if your Boss is a daily driver and not a dedicated track beast.
I would think it would pick up highway as its double over driven. At least mine was double over drive

TMO Supporting Vendors