The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

JRi DA Pin Tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adjusting the high speed wheel on the JRi DA struts and both the low & high speed wheel in the DA shocks can be done with an allen wrench, nail or anything else you can find that is pin-like and fits the holes in the adjuster wheel. I was checking the JRi website and found a JRi pin tool for adjusting their DA struts & shocks. It has a knurled handle on it so it is easier to hold on to and the handle has a hole in it so it can be put on a key ring or beaded chain. For the front struts it only works from the engine side of the strut due to clearance with the strut tower top. The tool is $14.95 + $4.95 flat rate shipping.

JRi%20Adjuster%20Pin%20Tool.jpg
IMG_5100.jpg
IMG_5090.jpg
IMG_5097.jpg

Just got my Pin Tool in the mail also. I was kind of expecting something a bit fancier for some reason but the tool is definetly better then the allen key approach.

It would be nice if they had a thumb wheel or something similar for the bottom dial considering the price point of these things and I wouldn't have cried too much even if I had to pay a bit more for such a luxury. Looks like there is plenty of room for such a contraption.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel