The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

JUNE SPECIAL FOR LOCAL CUSTOMERS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
During the month of June, all Shifter Support Kits purchased in our retail store in Stevensville, MD qualify for $25 installation while you wait! In-store retail pricing is $299.99 plus tax. Call to set up an appointment today: 410-643-1127

Additionally, we are offering 25% off all labor!

Please pass this along to all your DC, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and New Jersey friends!

People thats a real good deal if you want to get rid of the MT-82 shifting problems. The price is right. For me it was a night and day difference. I'm now 100% happy from what Ford sold me. Thanks Blowfish Racing.
I'm still running the protype bracket and love it.
No fancy Blue power coating needed for me...Lol

Steve, I'm going to try to come over on a friday for the hitch, but in case I can't make it on a friday, do you open your shop on saturdays?

Yeah, great deal and a great solution...no more lockouts and much smoother shifting. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

I am very happy with my bracket! I got it just before MGW's newest solution entered the market and although I really like MGW too, and I saw no reason to jump ship. The bracket does the job, and has the added benefit of the DS loop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Only improvement I felt switching to the race spec MGW was less vibration in the shifter ball. I still have the shifting issue going from 4 to 5 which I know is due to the stock clutch. Don't feel bad if you didn't get the MGW…the blowfish is a cheeper solution that accomplishes the same thing having used both myself. The MGW also removes some of the sloppiness in the stock shifter and linkage.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel