The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

just got the call, "Can't Wait"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My dealer just called me, my car just got to them, and I am gonna be able to pick it up tonite! Stay tuned, pics of my P/W Boss on the way!

Not sure what status would show up now, but in the build thread Mark last checked for me and it showed it was shipped last fri I believe

bkaser90 said:
as soon as I can figurre out how to upload some pics, I'll get em up here
Congratulations. Follow the instructions in the below thread.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/a-tip-for-reading-boss-mustangs-online/

First post here. Hi. Anyway, there is a SBY leguna at town and country ford in Charlotte. Salesman told me that he thought it was sold and on its way to Ohio. Its got an 18500 market adjustment on it. Mine is ordered but not scheduled until third quarter--

TMO Supporting Vendors