The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Just picked up my BOSS 302 - GB 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've been registered here for a few days doing research on the BOSS 302's to make sure I knew enough about it to make an informed purchase.

After about a week and a half of reading and research I purchased a 2013 BOSS 302 Grabber Blue :)

I wanted to say that the posts on this forum have been very insightful and the members here seem very helpful and nice.
I'll be sure to check the registry and add my car to it!

it's used #1295

Hello everyone!

Z welcome to BMO and congratulations on joining the family.

Thank you all! I find this crowd to be much more mature than some of the older Nissan and Mazda boards I was a part of for my previous projects.

I didn't even driver her home yet, I dropped her off at my stereo guy's shop for a custom install (always a must for me).
That plus I had to really clean the garage to make room for her so in a few days time she'll be parked here. Then it's clear-bra time.

The little I have driven the car I already have fallen in love with it, it's a VERY nice drive and lots of attention (which is right up my alley).

Are there any other BOSS owners on here from the South Orange County / Irvine CA area by chance?

I live over in Temecula, and have a GHIG Boss. The GB was my second choice, love the color. Come on over one day, lunch at Teriyaki Ninja is on me! We just took a drive out to Palm Springs, the back way is nice and windy. Wish people knew what the "Turnouts" meant!

Dave

Dayve said:
I live over in Temecula, and have a GHIG Boss. The GB was my second choice, love the color. Come on over one day, lunch at Teriyaki Ninja is on me! We just took a drive out to Palm Springs, the back way is nice and windy. Wish people knew what the "Turnouts" meant!

Dave

I used to live in Redlands and never drove that way around Palm Springs before. I used to drive in the back of the canyons in my old area before I moved. Yeah, nobody uses the turnouts on Ortega either

WorldFamousZ said:
Thank you all! I find this crowd to be much more mature than some of the older Nissan and Mazda boards I was a part of for my previous projects.
We'll take that as a compliment and it's a rare week any mod has to do anything around here. There are several members here in OC and I used to live there as well. I'm in NorCal now but make it down to visit family a couple of times a year. Make sure you check the Track Days and Events forum for the Do the Screw in Your 302 @ Laguna Seca on August 25th. I expect to have around 20 Bosses there. If you aren't going to track your car it might be fun to hang out and the weather in Monterey is usually perfect at that time of year.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Washington
I've been registered here for a few days doing research on the BOSS 302's to make sure I knew enough about it to make an informed purchase.

After about a week and a half of reading and research I purchased a 2013 BOSS 302 Grabber Blue :)

I wanted to say that the posts on this forum have been very insightful and the members here seem very helpful and nice.
I'll be sure to check the registry and add my car to it!

it's used #1295

Hello everyone!
Hey! Not sure if you will ever see this, but I am now the proud owner of #1295. She is a garage princess and is heavily babied. If you are ever up near Seattle come take a look at it if you’d like!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome and do a " Build Thread " on your Grabber Girl. Now check in every day to see how you can accessorize your princess and get her ready for some asphalt time ---- she is likely begging to get out of a garage and show you and others her legs!!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Colorado Springs
Congratulations!
From the list I found somewhere there were only 435 2013 GB Boss made. Pretty rare car.
I chuckled at the stereo install. I’ve never even turned on the radio in mine and I drive with the windows down as much as I can just to listen to the symphony coming from the exhaust.

TMO Supporting Vendors