The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Just picked up my new 2012 Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drano38

Wayne
Welcome to BMO!
You're gonna love the Boss.
Now read up, and get that thing on the track.
And sign up for Track Attack.
Pics?
Hopefully you got a good deal on the '12.

Congratulations and welcome. Be sure and post some photos. The Race Red with white stripes is one of my favorite color combos.

congrats !!!
no, break it in , THEN do a few burnouts lol :)
watch your oil consumption, it really is an important part of it ;)

Noxqsaz said:
Now I have a BOSS to go with my BULLITT :D

mybullitt3002.jpg

Hey, I thought I recognized your username from IMBOC. Wish I could have kept my Bullitt when I bought the Boss. Something had to go though and the Bullitt was the best choice right now. I'm BullittMakesThree over there, just sold 1094 this week.

07SGT0547 I bought this car at Ford Lincoln of Queens. Joe V Sr. pulled it from Maryland.

Craz that was a tough one, I love that 70, like to see the 67, too bad the Bullitt had to go but you prob made the right choice

TMO Supporting Vendors