The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Karting school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's where I did a Kart school back in the mid 90's. I had a blast and thought the school was well worth the money. After that I bought an Emmick/KT100 and raced for a couple of seasons in the Sacramento area. I've been thinking of getting back into it with my kids. There are two indoor Kart facilities in my area, one only a couple of miles from my home. It's very applicable as they teach you the racing line and in karts it's very important to be smooth so you don't scrub off any speed. Same applies for HDPE. Hey if it works for Michael Schumacher is should work for you. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors