The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

KazarS197 is a year older today ----- gonna be quite a few years before he reaches " Old Fart " status!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The weather in his neck of the woods is not conducive to track time yet, but don't feel sorry for him as he only has a 30 minute drive to one of the best road courses in the US -- Pittsburg International Raceway. When the weather gets nicer, we hope you the best at your home track and for today, just enjoy a relaxing Birthday on the weekend. Sit back in your chair, watch the Daytona 500 and consume mass quantities of your favorite beverage --- tea, coffee, soda pop, chai, kombucha, etc.

Celebrate well and remember all your friends here at TMO wish you nothing but the best on your special day.

Bill P

Sorry for the late entrance. Bill pm'd me but just saw this thread just now.

Thanks guys!

Fun 50 - Do they make modified high hp walkers? It's funny - seems like just a number to me. I run circles around my nephews and probably most younger people doing any kind of physical work - cutting and splitting wood, moving lime stone, building retaining walls, whatever... The only thing now is the body aches and hurts like hell for a few days after. No more 24 hour recovery days.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Fantastic you are in such good shape because that means I have found someone to change my tires if I make it out to PIR. I take about 24 days to recover if I rotate the rubber, so you only needing 2 days recovery, up from 24 hours just a few years back, still sounds impressive, ha!

Last edited:
. The only thing now is the body aches and hurts like hell for a few days after.
Mark, I believe there are 3 stages in life....stage one...birth to 30....You enjoy childhood, go thru puberty, and enjoy your first taste of growing up..stage two (30 to 60)enters, where you are now enjoying, things that are great!!!! family great........everything GREAT!!!..Last stage........60 to whenever...things not feeling like they did....happy to see another day....the future not seeming like forever....I'm in that final stage, but I have a Boss to keep me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors