The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Keslowski and Bowyer go 1 and 2 at Bristol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Fun times at the end of Bristol so the Blue Oval Boys battle to a bit win !! Oh darn the Toyotas and Chubbys did not win, haha.

Blue Oval Boys Best Bristol !!!!

Though tough for me that Elliott and Logano fought as #22 is my number , but other guys came through and the Toyotas of Busch and Jones were a bit back and no longer challenging.

Logano was pissed....can't say I blame him.Elliott was leading toward the end but the 22 was a little better and was about to take the lead before Elliott took them both out of any chance of winning. Fox announcer said it best when he said Keselowski stole another one.............When you get the checkered flag at the end is all that counts.............

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Whoops , very good point Ron, and I sincerely apologize. This has happened to me before so I completely understand where you are coming from ---- my bad , man!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel