The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Kmac cast camber plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone use these? I found a local set for sale but I have never heard of them. I'll be mating it to eibach pro kit struts, shocks and springs that I already have in my trunk.
http://www.k-mac.com/pages/newprods/mustang/mustang.htm

Eh, I haven't and I am not fond of the website, I know that seems silly but it's the same as saying a store is dirty. Depending on the price I would get something that is at least well known, Vorshlag, Ground Control, MM, or someone else that's proven.

The guy will sell them to me for $350 brand new in box. Otherwise they are $480 + shipping from Australia. Thoughts? The fact that it's local is appealing. Can I get anything better for $350 or less?

I thought the MM plates were around $350.
Also check HyperMotive, they may give you a good deal on the GC CC plates. I was quoted less than 350 when I asked for a price... long time ago.

F.D. Sako said:
I thought the MM plates were around $350.
Also check HyperMotive, they may give you a good deal on the GC CC plates. I was quoted less than 350 when I asked for a price... long time ago.
found them on cjpp for $332 shipped. Would you say MM caster camber plates are the best out of the other brands

TMO Supporting Vendors