The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

knock sensor harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Doesn't exist in any ford parts catalog (14B485 catalog number for the part).

its this part pictured with 1&2:
harness.jpg

Can anyone look at theres and extract ALL the numbers off of it? We're hunting the engineering numbers from that portion of the harness. Or a picture of all of it would be great.

Better yet, I'll pay a bounty for one of these damned things, otherwise I get to play surgeon and build a harness to replace it in the interim.

here's a good shot of the harness, but not good enough to read the rest of that tag outside the 14B485 non-existant catalog number.

m5lp_1102_07_+roush_2011_supercharger_tvs_kit+_knock_sensors.jpg

m5lp_1102_06_+lethal_performance_whipple_blower_test+_knock_sensors.jpg

I'll build one if I have to, its 4 pins and I have a decent set of references on wiring, but would be great to find one of these. Tousley, Ford customer service, google, ebay and junkyards have been no luck. I sold mine with my original harness not realizing what I let go.

TMO Supporting Vendors