The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

KohR Motorsports is at Daytona competing in IMPC GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Looks like NBC is dropping NBC Sports.
What we need is a full time auto racing channel.
We could call it Speedvision

Nah, Speedvision sounds like it discriminates against the vision-challenged. How about just calling it Speed channel?

Sorry to hear about the Kohr car. Maybe it will buff out. ;) Used to catch the Michelin races when NBC Sports broadcast them a week or two after the event, but it looks like they're only doing pay streaming this year. Feh. I already pay enough money for cable.

Nah, Speedvision sounds like it discriminates against the vision-challenged. How about just calling it Speed channel?

Sorry to hear about the Kohr car. Maybe it will buff out. ;) Used to catch the Michelin races when NBC Sports broadcast them a week or two after the event, but it looks like they're only doing pay streaming this year. Feh. I already pay enough money for cable.
I'm old enough to remember when the cable companies sold cable on the premise that "since you pay for it, there won't e any commercials" for a short (very short ) time that was actually true.
Oh, and MTV actually played music.. I am getting old

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I recorded the race on the NBC channel on DirecTV and watched it on and off throughout the weekend. I didn't see the KohR incident, sucks to hear about that.

Speedvision redux would be great! Available anywhere via a monthly subscription. Bring back the riding lawnmower races! Let's leave out the horse racing, downhill skiing, etc. Call it whatever. But make it a dedicated motorsports and automotive culture channel.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
I tried clicking that link and got nothin'.

Here's what she looks like right now. Could be maybe 'cause you're out of N. America? Just guessing. Try a free VPN and set your country elsewhere and see what happens. This, IMHO, is the best place to watch IMSA's stuff.

1612268670535.png

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Set your VCRs, DVRs, etc. - NBCSN broadcast times for Rolex24 support races airing Wed. 2/10/2021.
Michelin Pilot Challenge 1pm - 3pm Eastern
Prototype Challenge 3pm - 4pm
Mazda MX-5 Cup 4pm - 5pm
"Put the blame on VTR."

I Tivo'd the Rolex24 race but pretty much watched live, and was able to get a live stream off the nbcsports.com site 3am-6am when NBCSN went to infomercials. I did have to log in to my cable provider's website to get the stream. The 3am-6am stream had the usual IMSA/Le Mans Radio announce team (Hindaugh, et al) and a mix of Rooftop Ray and in-car cameras - the same "non-broadcast" coverage as previous years.

On the imsa.tv page, there's a troubleshooting link. They try to block USA (probably in the NBCSN contract), and also recommend turning off ad blockers.

Set your VCRs, DVRs, etc. - NBCSN broadcast times for Rolex24 support races airing Wed. 2/10/2021.
Michelin Pilot Challenge 1pm - 3pm Eastern
Prototype Challenge 3pm - 4pm
Mazda MX-5 Cup 4pm - 5pm
"Put the blame on VTR."

I Tivo'd the Rolex24 race but pretty much watched live, and was able to get a live stream off the nbcsports.com site 3am-6am when NBCSN went to infomercials. I did have to log in to my cable provider's website to get the stream. The 3am-6am stream had the usual IMSA/Le Mans Radio announce team (Hindaugh, et al) and a mix of Rooftop Ray and in-car cameras - the same "non-broadcast" coverage as previous years.

On the imsa.tv page, there's a troubleshooting link. They try to block USA (probably in the NBCSN contract), and also recommend turning off ad blockers.

Is it me or do they spend WAY too much time focusing on LMP? I have little interest in LMP. I can’t drive one. I can’t build one. I can’t buy one. I can’t even buy a car that it’s homlogated on.

Show more GTD and GTLM.

TMO Supporting Vendors