The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Kona Blue Boss 302 #1049 Ready for Action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car looks fantastic Rick.............please stop modding.........my shopping list has your car on the cover, and every day the list is growing ;D

AZBoss302 said:
Car looks fantastic Rick.............please stop modding.........my shopping list has your car on the cover, and every day the list is growing ;D
LOL. The only two cosmetic mods I'm considering are Roush side splitters and a 302S hood. The hood is a long ways off but I might order the splitters this week since they are on sale at CJ Pony. Next I'll focus on getting ready for the track.

Bout time you changed the sig pic ;D

What the hell is wrong with Ford and the pictures they show, the KB looks great in your pics. I have not seen one photo of a KB by Ford or the mags I liked as much as the owners photos.

ArizonaGT said:
Looks great man. For some reason I thought you were getting the 302R wing. LS wing is great.
Yea I like the two tone look on the LS. It works great on your car. It doesn't really work on the CO/BK so I just painted the whole thing black to match the roof/hood stripe. Looks great Rick!

Rick it's looking very good, good job. I went on vacation, been gone for three weeks and have missed driving mine. I hope all is going good with your Boss. wash and wax tomarrow, drive on Sunday to Palm Springs, will open it up some on the way if i can have an open road.

TMO Supporting Vendors