The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Koni Race Coilovers w/ Springs and MM Camber Plates Off Boss 302R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koni coilovers, same as used on Grand Am cars when it was the Koni Challenge before the CTSCC. These are the 2800 series and I know the rears are 2812 (tech manual below), I am not certain what the exact number is on the fronts may also be 2812.

The rear shocks were brand new out of the box (tube) when installed on my Boss, then used about 9 months. The fronts came off a 302R and were completely rebuilt (professionally at the race shop) before installed on the Boss for the same amount of time. The springs were all purchased new.

Included are Maximum Motorsports camber plates (about $280 new) and the 4 springs (about $100 new) 550 lb/in front and 275 lb/in rear. The rear brackets are included as pictured. Ready to bolt in and go fast. $2950 +20 to ship lower 48 PayPal F&F Check MO etc. (insurance is optional on your part).

TECHNICAL MANUAL - Koni Racing PFD
http://www.koniracing.com/28.cfm
https://www.koni.com/Cars/Products/Racing/2812-(1)/

I still have a Tiger hood and Tremec that I will be listing soon.

coilovers-1-jpg.469
coilovers-2-jpg.470
coilovers-3-jpg.471

coilovers (1).JPGcoilovers (2).JPGcoilovers (3).JPGcoilovers (4).JPG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold Had these on my Boss for about 9 months, made all the difference in the world on track. These were installed with the the Koni coil-overs taken from a Gran Am Boss 302R which I am going to list also. $375 +15 shipping lower 48.

Attachments

• CIMG6225.JPG
    CIMG6225.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 82
  • CIMG6226.JPG
    CIMG6226.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 78
  • CIMG6227.JPG
    CIMG6227.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors