The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks, struts. Boss 302 Mustang Gt $345.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Complete set of Koni yellows that could use a new home. Im sure they will work on your 2011-2014 Mustang GT, 2012-2013 Boss 302. S197 Stangs. They have around 15 k miles on them give or take. Believe they're around 3 years old and saw street and track use. They were used on a Boss 302 prior to switching to full MCS Da coil overs. There is no leaks on them. They work just fine.They were used w Steeda Boss 302 Springs and MM CC plates prior. Those items have been sold off already. 345 plus shipping and PayPal fees works for me. New these are $730.

IMG_0482.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I think folks will want to know a few more things like:
1. How old are they?
2. How much have they been used and how --- street mainly, some autocrossing, track use, etc.
3. Are any of them leaking or in need of rebuild ,etc.

Price is good , but a bit more info might help move them quicker, imho.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sorry if I am slow, but what is the new lower price? Asking for others and glad to hear you got an MCS suspension system. Just got a two way dual setup on my Boss S and I admit to being biased , I believe they are the Gold Standard. Good luck with the Konis, a lot of guys popped those on for Autocrossing and Road Course use, here in the land of Corn!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel