The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Koni Yellow/Steeda/Strano install--help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, how many times did you want to kick, or throw something, during this install? :p

end product looks great tho. let us know what your impressions are as far as handling improvements.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
She looks nice, that is one sweet looking stance. Looks like you did a great job, you'll have to let us know how she runs. 2HP

I'm holding off on a full review because I pooped out before I got the front bar in and, although it drives nice, I'm sure it needs an alignment. I can say this--at full soft (1/8 turn from full soft cause I was always told not to set Konis all the way) the ride quality is no different than stock which satisfies goal number 1.

I agree... At the soft end, Koni Yellows with Steeda Sport springs feel soft like the OEM track package setup.

I'd read reviews before that claim this setup "virtually eliminates brake dive"... which is certainly not true in my case.

Torsion said:
I agree... At the soft end, Koni Yellows with Steeda Sport springs feel soft like the OEM track package setup.

I'd read reviews before that claim this setup "virtually eliminates brake dive"... which is certainly not true in my case.

You're braking too hard!

Thanks for the help . . .

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel