The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Kuhmo Ecsta ASX rubber for wife's '11 GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Wasn't too impressed with the longevity or performance of the PZero Nero OEM tires. She did not upgrade to either the Brembos or other 19" wheels so she has the standard 18 inchers. I refused to pay the ~700 or more that local retailers want for just middle of the road tires. Nor did I want to think about spending over 8-900$ for Michelins just for 18" rubber.

My prayers were answered when I found these Kuhmos at Discount Tire Direct for $451 w/free ship! The wife will drive her car through the winter as long as the roads are clear (don't ask, I don't understand either). These look to be the best value out there for an All Season M+S rated 'brand name' tire that has A ratings across the board. The website also provides links to local shops that will mount and balance for only 12.50 per, or $50 for all 4, so a very affordable AND reasonable $500 for new tires delivered *and* installed.

I will post up some pix after they are mounted and give some feedback on their performance.

IMG_1250.jpg
IMG_1251.jpg
IMG_1252.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel